[Steppes] OT--- NRH2O (PT2)

Patricia Gibson dragonsheart_ at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:33:54 PDT 2002

OK, Here is the Extra info....

  1. They have concession stands, however, if you want to BRING YOUR OWN
FOOD & DRINKS you may. No limit on cooler size, just be prepared to open &
show the park attendant that you have NO GLASS or ALCOHOL.

  2. Parking is FREE!! YEAH!!!!

  3. Tubes for the Ocean, Endless River, etc are FREE and on a FIRST COME,
FIRST SERVE basis. They also have lifejackets available if anyone should
need.

  4. They also have Locker Rental available. Lockers are $2 & $3 for the day
with unlimited access. When you leave, turn in your key & receive $1 back.

       Now for the IMPORTANT & ever so boring ..LOL.. PARK RULES:

  1. THIS IS A NO TOBACCO PARK! No smoking or chewing inside the park at all
times. For those (including myself) who do smoke, we need to go outside the
park entrance to smoke or chew. You will not have problems getting back
inside, so no worries there. Just be sure to pickup after yourself. :o)

  2. NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND!

  3. NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR ALCOHOL!

  4. YOU MUST WEAR PROPER SWIMWEAR. NO BANDANAS, DENIM CLOTHING, OR
REVEALING/SEE THROUGH SWIMWEAR.

  5. NO MASKS, SNORKELS, OR FINS.

Well, I think that about covers it!  :o)
If you have any questions or want to e-mail a reservation, please e-mail me
at PGibson at hotmail.com

                       See you there!
                          Butch & Trish