[Steppes] Singing Practice

nikkicmiller at yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 10:19:37 PDT 2002

 Greetings!

  Singing Practice will be held tomorrow, Wednesday
July 17th at the home of Sir Miguel and HL Conal.  I
am please to announce we will be learning the song
Spring Strathspey.    We will begin at 7:30 pm.
Please help the hostess by bringing a  snack or drink.

  Hope to see you there!
  Clare

Directions:
Take your best route to Hwy-75 North
Exit Plano Pkwy turn right and go east.
Turn left onto Los Rios heading North.

You will cross 14th street and go up a hill.  The next
street light is
Park Blvd.  Right before Park Blvd make a wide U-turn
at
Angelina (There is no light or stop sign at this
street.  It is the 1st
street
South of Park.), and immediately pull into the the
parking lane for
southbound Los
Rios.  The address is  2125 Los Rios.
  972-424-8432