[Steppes] OYEZ, OYEZ History Revel - SATURDAY!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 10:38:28 PDT 2002

Greetings to all the wonderful members of the Steppes!

This is a reminder that the History Revel will take place this Saturday at
our home in Carrollton.  Since it is to start at 6:30 PM, we have decided to
make it into a Potluck Revel, so please bring a side dish, munchies or a
drink.  There will be a Steppes Trivia quiz handed out at the door to
facilitate stories about some of the historical (and infamously amusing)
events that have happened in the Steppes and Ansteorra over the past several
years.

There may not be another History Revel like this for many years to come, so
if you miss this one, don't expect another one for another 12 years or so!!
(that's when the last one was held!)

We hope you will all be available to hear or tell wondrous tales of our
illustrious Barony, see photos and slides of many of us when we were thin
and still had baby cheeks, see some of the past members that made this
Barony what it is today, and finally, come to see pictures of and hear
tributes to those great friends who have passed on.

Details are contained in the announcement below!  Garb will be optional.
Chairs - bring 'em if you have 'em!

Gabrielle and Jon