[Steppes] Fw: Steppes Bowyers Guild

Andy & Stella abeecher at rockwall.net
Thu Jul 18 19:09:54 PDT 2002

My Lord Petruccio,
Greetings!

Rumour of the impending and intended demise of your magnificent forest have reached this corner of the barony.
I am minded to join in the culling of raw bow wood, the latest version of the 'Chain Saw Massacre' (grin) I can however only muster a bow saw(sic).

If a location (where are you?)and time (SCA or CST) can be agreed - 27 July sounds good to me - I would love to join in the fun

Yours in service
Andrew of Alton
Bowyer under training
--

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus ]