[Steppes] Artisan

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Jul 23 12:38:04 PDT 2002

Well Artisan is just around the corner, literally.  I need the people I talked to about borrowing their decorations for this event from them to contact me so that I can figure out arrangements for picking up and transporting them to and from site.  My phone # is 972-907-2606, please talk with me or my co auto-crate which is my son who answers the phone more than I do.  If you would call after 12 noon we would appreciate it.  No calls after 10pm, thanks.

Secondly, I need the left over tokens from last years Artisan if anyone can remember where they go put.  I heard we had about 200 left over.

I also need help with the sewing of the feast token bags.  I think we have them all stamped but the sewing and filling still needs to be done.  We do have some done already, but definitely not enough yet.  Please call me and let me know if you would like to hold a workshop or if you can make it to herbal meeting and can sew or stuff.  Herbal  meeting is the second tue of the month which is Aug. 12th.  For everyone's information we will also have a guest speaker that night also and it will be held at Suzanna the herbalist home.

I would like to have a workshop this Saturday if possible.  If anyone has any ideas please send me an email or call me.  Thanks.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate