[Steppes] (no subject)

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:20:32 PDT 2002

I miss the times had in years past at populace.  They were mostly on Friday
nights, and usually turned into a real party after the business of things
was complete.  Currently with it on a Thursday, everyone (including the
hosts) must work the following day, so no real party can generate.  Someone
told me that the reason for the move to Thursdays was for those who needed
to attend an event, they would be driving on Fridays.  So the decision was
made to change the meetings to Thursdays from then on.  Using this same
argument, I would usually find myself packing and preping for said event on
Thursday, still missing the populace meeting.  Currently the Fencing
practice meets at the same time, so they are out of luck on making Populace.

Am I trying to start a fight? No.
Am I trying to shake things up? Please - I'm to lazy for that.

Am I trying to take a poll? Yes.

Send to me and only to me at EVILJOHNMAYS at YAHOO.COM

I will generate a list from the responses. This is for my enjoyment only, so
no flaming.
----------------------

Let me know if you regularly attend:
populace meeting -
business meeting -
other Thursday meetings -
other Friday meetings -

What day would you prefer the populace meeting be on? -

How many adults are you speaking for? -

Please respond before next Friday.

Thanks

Jon Rolfsson