[Steppes] Steppes Bowyers Guild

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Thu Jul 18 12:28:22 PDT 2002

> I have a chain saw also that needs sharpening and this sounds like a great
> excuse to get to it. I am sure there are a few others from the Bowyers and
> Fletchers guild that would be interested. How soon do you need this
> accomplished?
> Iames

No time frame in particular.  It's just something that has to be done and I
didn't want to cut the trees down without offering them to the bowyers.  We
have plenty of pastureland right now for our stock.

Keep in mind that this stuff is really tough :)  We watched it throw sparks
from the chain saw when were cutting some of it up last fall at around dusk.
Then Angus decided that he wanted to split it with a 10# maul.  It was
interesting to watch to say the least  <<grin>>