[Steppes] digest

Brother Kris brotherkris at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 25 17:20:14 PDT 2002

Chiara,

Thank you for the help.  I don't believe I need to reset anything.  I read
about the wannabe newbie who bailed, and I wanted to read his posts to see
if he was unclear on his requests.  Or did he say something that alienated
us or what?  Why after only four posts did they withdraw their interest?
Are they way out in the boonies??????  Hate to seee anyone leave.

Brother Kris