[Steppes] Tree harvest this Saturday

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Wed Jul 24 13:37:10 PDT 2002

no no no - i might as well let the cat out of the bag :)

after lots of bribing and courting, whining and beging, Mea has taken pity
on me <grin>

We will be holding a wedding in Las Vegas Nov 2nd, we are doing this due to
my family being in washington and hers in Colorado - its kinda in the center
of them - and i have never been to vegas. No we are not going to the little
shop of 24 hour marrages, we are holding a formal wedding at a church with a
formal reception ect ect. She wouldn't let me off that easy and now i have
to save money <grin>

TO ALL THOSE that can not make the vegas wedding, we are to hold a wedding
at an event - i believe its Defender, where our friends can witness our joy
of a union. We will hold a wedding and reception at the event - most likely
in camp, something in period and full of drinking, eating and general
overall fun :)

Ulrich