[Steppes] History Revel Was a Success!!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:27:22 PDT 2002

Oops!  Sorry Borek, that was a misprint - probably typed over something.
Also, I didn't put the full list of titles/awards for each.  I explained
that I would only mention the awards that had a title (I think I stated
"highest" ones or something) - i.e. CSM has title of Honorable Lord or His
Lordship, etc. (except for LION, which doesn't carry a title but is one of
the most prestigious awards that you can get!)  Thanks for coming to the
History Revel!

Gabrielle

>From: "Brent Ryder" <borekvv at hotmail.com>
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Steppes] History Revel Was a Success!!
>Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:08:57 -0500
>
>>HE Master Borek Vitalievich Volkov, COURT BARONY, CSM
>
>Thank you for the assumed elevation to the peerage, but it is undeserved. I
>am not a 'Master' of anything. My highest award is Baron to the Court of
>Ansteorra, therefor the full title should read:
>
>HE Borek Vitalievich Volkov CB, CSM, OOS, Star Emeritus
>Sable Roundel Herald
>Apprentice to Sheik Da'ud ibn Auda, al-Jamal Herald, OL, OP, CB, CSM, CIM,
>OOS, Lion
>

>The supreme happiness of life is
>the conviction of being loved for yourself,
>or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
>                               ~Victor Hugo~

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "