[Steppes] The Great East Steppes Osage Orange Massacre and Ca rnivore Feast.

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Jul 29 11:40:25 PDT 2002

I will have what has not already been claimed at Steppes Artisan. I will
also have my chain saw so if we need to cut a few pieces it won' be a big
deal. Master Petruccio will also have pieces at Steppes Artisan.
If you are in the Richardson Area before then and would like to stop by just
call 97-680-1689  and if we can work it out you would be welcome to come by
and grab a few pieces.
Iames