[Steppes] The Great East Steppes Osage Orange Massacre and Carnivore Feast.

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 29 11:54:34 PDT 2002

what on earth do you do with "horse chestnuts"? other than trebuchet
missiles?

Subject: RE: [Steppes] The Great East Steppes Osage Orange Massacre and
Carnivore Feast.

I would like to add my thanks also to all those who attended. I have more
than I can legally store at my house right now. We collected many good
pieces for Bowyering and carving. I will be sealing them ASAP if anyone is
interested in helping or claiming some pieces for themselves please contact
me privately. I also have a good amount of the fruit several people asked me
to collect I would like to get this picked up soon also.
Steppes mailing list
Steppes at ansteorra.org