[Steppes] The Great East Steppes Osage Orange Massacre and Carnivore Feast.

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 29 14:54:36 PDT 2002

You have the gist of it.  It is an old folk remedy that my mom used to use.
And it does not take a lot of them to work.  Put 'em under the sink and other
places roache and other creepy crawlies like and it should work. I believe you
can also find it in some of the Rodale natural insect repellant info as well.