[Steppes] Several things

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Mon Jun 10 16:45:37 PDT 2002

I just back into town and checked my email. Sorry for the delayed response
to the discussions on the list.

So here goes.

YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm away and Imaes takes the bull by the horns and is putting together a
great encampment for Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood at the Tor.

Borek starts a discussion about getting started on Warlord XXX a year in
advance.

Kate moves along on Artisan.

We get bids open for 12th night and Warlord Triple X.

I'm excited by the proactive nature that I see in the discussions online.

Vivat Steppes!!!!!!!

I will post tomorrow regarding some of the particulars on the list this week
but I wanted to let you know how proud I am to be a part of such a spirited
group.

Fritz