[Steppes] Directions-Singing Practice

nikkicmiller at yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 08:17:38 PDT 2002

  Singing Practice is Wednesday the 19th at 7:30 pm.
Sir Miguel and H.L. Conal will be our hosts.  Bring
your Green Steppes Bard Books, a munchie or drink and
friends.  Here are the Directions.  See you there!
  Clare

Take your best route to I 75 North.  Exit Park.  Turn
right on Park going East.  You will pass Jupiter and
Shiloh.  Turn right on Los Rios.  Drive slowly passed
the Texaco, passed the street Angelina.  After
Angelina,  turn right into the parking lane.  The
address is 2125 Los Rios.

The parking lane runs in front of the house and is
separated from the street by a median.  If you miss
it, you will have to turn back around on Los Rios.
You will see what I mean.
    For further direction call 972-424-8432.