[Steppes] So, who's going to King's College?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 07:08:01 PDT 2002

Hi,

Just curious.  This is the first King's College I've gone to in years!  I
remember how valuable the classes are and I've really missed going.   It's
also the first Oklahoma event I've been to in several years.  So, who else
is going?!  I already have a ride in a packed car - day tripping!  Really!!
Just have some questions.  Please email me privately.

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "