[Steppes] Re: Clothiers' Guild Meeting July 3

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 07:32:24 PDT 2002

 Clothier's is this July 3 on Wednesday. I have some
corset and hoop skirt patterns for us all to look at
and discuss. Of course if there are any newcomer's who
want to ask about garb types, please feel free to come
and ask about it. Usually someone has an answer. We
also need to start looking at garb for Artisan and
Twelfth Night.
your,
Elspeth

P.S. Osanna, I hope this answers your questions