[Steppes] Fighter practice

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed Jun 12 09:58:28 PDT 2002

Lindenwood has a fighter practice Tuesday evenings at Andrew Brown park
in Coppell.  This is closer for several of the Lindenwood fighters, and
the evening practice is slightly cooler.  The park is on Parkway, west of
MacArthur and just east of Denton Tap.  Nice park.  We have just started
using this park, so sometimes we move around a bit.  Anyone is welcome to
come out and play with us.  Agilwulf is the knight marshal.

For Lindenwood, Mary Head park is porbably closer, but we don't seem to
have many fighters going there to practice, as far as I know?  Almarr
says he goes to events too much to go to a weekend practice....  I wonder
if other fighters have the same problem...

Suzanna