[Steppes] Youth fighting

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 07:06:25 PDT 2002

 Angi Rene' <angirene_ at hotmail.com> wrote:

>>My son wants heavy fighting (12 year old) daughter not to sure about.

If your daughter has any interest in light fighting, I would be happy to work with her.  My authorization for youth has expired, so until I get it renewed, it would just be talk and drills (which is not a bad thing for a beginner).  I'm not sure if anyone else at our Thursday night practice is authorized to teach the youth fighters.  I would certainly be willing to show her the ropes and do drills with her until I can legally fight youth again.

Doña Antonia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...