[Steppes] Re: newcomers to practice

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 06:51:27 PST 2002

Morgan,

Thank you.  We just got back from GW last night.  I appreciate that you took
the extra effort to get the newcomer information for me.  I hope that others
follow your example.

We are also putting a signup sheet on the Steppes website (under demos) so
anyone can access it and print it off.  For instance, if a fighter has one
in his armor bag, he will be more likely to get a persons phone number in
lieu of email.  I realize that asking might be a bit tricky. :)  I will
email the one you gave me.  Thank you again.

HL Gabrielle ("the first")

>From: "Michael Smith" <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com>
>To: hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
>Subject: newcomers to practice
>Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:29:55 -0600
>
>We had a couple people who were very interested at practice.  One couldn't
>recall her email address, but asked for mine, so if/when she drops me a
>note, I'll pass that along  The other's name is Diane, she has a couple
>children, so will be interested in kid's activities.  Her email is
>res0p2v7 at verizon.net
>
>Yes, that's not a typo.  :)  She said she thought it was an awfully
>confusing email address.  :)
>
>Yours in Service,
>Lord Morgan Buchanan

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "