[Steppes] Cooking Guild Workshop - Sunday afternoon

DJ Stephens djsequ at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 16:38:29 PST 2002

 From a fairly Newcomer:
Didn't know there was an equestrian guild.  Would love to know more about it!
And I would be happy to help cook after riding!
dj
  "morgancain at earthlink.net" <morgancain at earthlink.net> wrote: >>> We should work on combining the cooking guild and equestrian
>>>guild meetings. After a hard ride we are always hungry. And
>>> sometimes when those horses are bad they need a reminder.... :)

LOL! In our old group, it often happened after fighter practice. We figured that if a slew of hungry fighters turned up their noses, we had REALLY produced something awful!!

---= Morgan

"I have enough money to last me the rest of my life,
unless I buy something." ---= Jackie Mason