[Steppes] Populace meeting March 2addn'l info

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 15:33:46 PST 2002

Just a note. The link from the calendar on the web
page has some errors in the directions. Some of the
roads have also changed due to the Bush Tollway
construction. If you plan on using the Bush Tollway
then Josey is your exit. Trinity Mills doesn't exist
in west Carrollton for all most intents and purposes.

Populace will be at our house on March 21.