[Steppes] Scarby Sunday?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 08:59:23 PDT 2002

I have friends who will be at Scarby on Sunday, can give me a ride home if someone can get me there (so I don't need to take my car too - they are staying at my house Sunday night).  Any available?

                                ---= Morgan (the short brunette,
                                            not the tall squire)

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
                                      -----=   e e cummings