[Steppes] Singing Practice

nikkicmiller at yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 07:58:40 PDT 2002

  Greeting Friends!
 Wow!  What a blast we had last night at Singing
Practice!  It may have been the the most fun we've had
yet.  Lord Iames and Lady Liadan you are the most
gracious hosts, as always.  Sir Miguel, your patience
is amazing.  We are all so greatful to have you
teaching us the tunes.  Special thank you to my
husband Michael for tending to the sound equipment.
As advertised,  Dona Antonia taught us the Scotsmans
Song and did a most fabulous job.  Our lovely
Baroness, who was passing through on an errand, joined
us for a couple of song.  Needless to say, we were all
distracted by her grace and beauty.
   It was very comforting to see both Warlord Stewards
singing and laughing and still very sane!  Most of all
thanks to all fourteen of you who attended.  I trust
you all had as much fun as I.
   Those of you who missed this fun, you will have
your chance to learn the Scotsmans Song next month.
We will be meeting in Plano at Sir Miguel and HL
Conal's home on the third Wednesday in June.  Stay
tuned for further details and directions.
   Once again, Thank you so much to all!
  Clare