[Steppes] Pictures

Travis W. Jennings travis.jennings at attbi.com
Fri May 31 16:33:58 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I have a few pictures of Saturday's events.  Plus some that Ironwyrm
forward to me from Andrew.  I've been so busy this week that I haven't
even had time to look at them yet.  I'll try and get them up on the
Arkham web site as soon as I get some time.

Ld. Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra
http://arkham.houseolight.net