[Steppes] Practice today

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 09:46:48 PST 2002

Greetings, fighters and supporters of fighting in the Steppes!

As Sir, rather Prince Miguel is undoubtedly detained in the lands of his father to the south of us, I haven't heard from him.  As I am not in possession of the loaner gear and the weather has been pretty rainy, I'm going to go ahead and cancel the official Steppes practice today at Flagpole Hill.

However, if you're interested in fighting, the war practice that's usually held at Mary Heads Carter park in Carrollton will be going on today.  This is not an official practice, but it's a terrific opportunity to knock some rust off if you've been inactive and will be participating in Three Kings next weekend.

Yours in Service,
Lord Morgan Buchanan
Deputy Knight's Marshall, Steppes