[Steppes] archers at 3 Kings

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 12:27:58 PST 2002

I just wanted to really compliment the archers of the Steppes.  You guys
showed up in good force at Three Kings, and I was on a team other than most
of you...as the day wore on you guys got better and better...more deadly
with every engagement.  I'm sure glad you're all on our side at Gulf Wars!
I'd like to make sure as many of you as can make it know in advance that
there is another Central Regional War Practice coming up in the
Steppes...December 8th at Mary Heads Carter Park in Carrollton where the
city has given permission to do combat archery.  The more of you we have at
that practice, the better ALL of us will be against the vastly inferior
Hoarde known as the Trimerin host.  :)  At the last Central Regional War
practice we had, ElfSea archers outnumbered Steppes Archers 2 to 1.  Can't
have THAT, can we?  :)   I do hope to see you all there!

Yours in Service,
Lord Morgan Buchanan
Acting Steppes Knight Marshall