[Steppes] A happy newbie goes to Three Kings

Bersaba Thornehauke bersaba at london.com
Wed Nov 13 19:46:47 PST 2002

Well I finally dug out from under the 300 or so messages waiting for me after returning from 3 Kings I can take a deep breath and say thank you to everyone who made my very first event so much fun!  Extra special thanks to Lord Ironwyrm (oops!--I mean the HONORABLE Lord Ironwyrm) and House Arkham for letting me stay in their camp, Lady Clare for answering a ton of questions and introducing me to the Queen and for Lady Alienor and Gaijin for letting me borrow their tent. :)

Next time, I wear armor!  (be very afraid!)

Bersaba

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/wp.epl?a=2716