[Steppes] bamboo anyone?

Jason Hitt cutter07 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 19:53:17 PST 2002

I've found a large source of free growing bamboo from
pencil thin to the diameter of coke cans if anyones
interested. Most of it grows about 20 feet tall but
can ealiy be cut to size. For those that doen't know
bamboo is far strong then most woods and alot lighter.
I've been real happy with its strength and ease to
craft. If interested its in north dallas off forest
and 75 on a little side street leading to a field
where you can take your pick. The field is at the
deadend of Floyd Lake Rd (off Stults and Forest). Cut
as much as you want, as bamboo grows very fast in the
wild.

Heres the rather long URL to a map of it http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=big&mapdata=Dsd3oJqjKvO1upRGRQP8oz5F3%2b1o7fS3pYPJJXo4%2fmj%2bWxapbZyGqDZb95%2f9%2fUhCExFPvQer3I6RfVZNRi2SwbGIPvN8uuEeTI2s8Iw2wro30FyjlirpazvNFJknHYi2BWer6Cas%2bQuzJrokB20Q1icwmGsYDrgqZgfYXD%2bsRGhJ%2fE0wNhoHl13ncjTBjrYGBHBNN8it9%2fAmr5ZFMtUSDzxKegrC3zTWgjJErVWMVfjqDYmNPaLbwX6bFG5%2bdkSSg9Y9giEHWT3t6SwmyMuON96ZnMXn%2fDXpE%2bvoV9njhusjCELzo%2fa0bjwqbTJrDgPo5xOJZaLTilXflWvBo2GKqX5PKHULG8Qwb5kE3o31M7aElGAcg1HmGQ%3d%3d