[Steppes] Thanks to all of you.

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Fri Oct 4 20:23:47 PDT 2002

Thanks to all of you for you answers to my survey questions. I have already
gotten a number of responses to my inquires and plan to share a summery of
your answers when I meet with the King next week. To that end I would love
to get as many of your answers as possible by Monday afternoon so I can
spend a couple of days looking over them before I present your comments to
the crown. Also my good cousin Siobhan, perhaps you would be so kind as to
post my survey to your own list so that I might get the input of a large
number of the populace of Steppes and Elfsea.
Please ask them to send their answers directly to me so as to not clog the
list.

Ron Hardy
rhemail at swbell.net

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]