[Steppes] 160 bottles of booze on the wall, 160 bottles of boooooze.....

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:45:02 PDT 2002

Brewers should never be allowed to get bored, it's a terrible thing.  That
is where I found myself  Saturday.  I wanted to make some mead but given
that it takes about 6 to 9 months to complete, five gallons seemed like such
a small amount to wait all that time on.  So, I looked around at my
supplies.  I do have that large barrel (35 gal) just sitting in the garage…
it will take only a few hours to cook up… and I'll be saving time in the
long run.  That honey really is under foot…… heh heh heh, I'll do it.

There should be about 20 gallons of mead ready for War Lord.  I'll probably
put a kitty out at events from now on help defer costs. I doubt I'll bring
all of it, but there should be enough. I hope to get a chain of meads going.
Brew enough at the event to makeup for the amount consumed.  Such a deal.

Btw, a gallon of mead takes about $5 to make, just an fyi.

Jon Rolfson,

Lost quotes:
I drank what??	-Socrates