[Steppes] Re: Steppes digest, Vol 1 #577 - 5 msgs

CelticCauldron33 at aol.com CelticCauldron33 at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 12:14:07 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/14/02 12:04:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
steppes-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Greetings unto the List,
>
> I have responded privately to the original posting.  As SCA Liaison to the
> Celtic Heritage Festival Board, please direct all correspondence regarding
> =
> this
> subject directly to me.  Please, take this off-list.
>
> In Service to The Canton of Lindenwood,
> The Barony of The Steppes and the Great
> Kingdom of Ansteorra,
> Slainte,
> Lady Siobh=E1n nig Fhloinn ui'Donnabhain
> AOA, Sable Thistle, Sable Crane,
> Sable Comet - Lindenwood
>
> mka Judy Nesmith
> CHF Volunteer Coordinator
> CHF Board member representing
> FWICA

Dear Judy ,

Please do forgive me for responding to someone who brought CHF up.
However , since the post was in direct association with SCA , I am slightly
confused as why it should be taken off list ... ??? (just wondering).
Anyhoo , no prob.  Consider it done.

BB
LRD