[Steppes] Wandering Bardic - Oct. 23rd

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 10:56:56 PDT 2002

Hello, all!  Antonia here!

This month's wandering bardic practice will be at my house next Wednesday, Oct. 23, starting at 7:30pm.  As usual, we'll be practicing pieces and offering commentary if requested, but this month we're adding a little more.  In preparation for Candlelight at Old City Park, we'll be practicing carols as well.  So please join us!

Directions: make your best way to Hwy 80 and Loop 635 (just south of the I-30/Loop 635 junction on the east side of Dallas).  Take Hwy 80 east (toward Terrell).  Exit Belt Line Road, turn right onto Belt Line.  Drive about 1½ to 2 miles, turn left onto Kearney.  Drive another mile or so and you'll come to Hugh Walker Drive – turn left.  Our house is 622 Hugh Walker Drive, on the right before the road takes a hard left turn.  972-285-5326.

Hope to see you there!!

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...