[Steppes] Demo: Covenant School Medieval History Day

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:36:31 PDT 2002

Greetings good Gentles of the Steppes,

Lord Iames has graciously entrusted me with the setting up of a demo to be
done at the Covenant School's Medieval History Day. This will occur on
Thursday, November 21st. They have requested a great deal from us, if we are
able to provide. I would love to hear from any artisans, fighters, archers,
bards, musicians that would be interested in sharing their knowledge with
these K-6 children and their parents. They will provide lunch for those who
come and have requested information on feasts to make it feel more unique
and authentic to the students that day. If anyone has any banners or props
that they would be willing to lend for that day, those would be appreciated
as well.

This is my first "in charge" thing for the SCA and as I am still very new to
the game, I would appreciate all the help and advice you can give me. (I
might even end up taking some of it ;-)  ).

I can be reached at 972-429-8985 or my email address:

<sueorintx at hotmail.com>

I will post more information as it becomes available to me.

Yours in service,

Linet