[Steppes] boffer tournament at fall court

draeco draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Oct 22 11:45:48 PDT 2002

Greetings to one and all,

Well this weekend is Fall Court and a great event it will be.  The reason I am writing this missive is to let those of our youth know that we are having a boffer tournament and that I am the marshal in charge.  So bring a parent (and a parent only will be acceptable) and join in the fun.  I will also have a merchant booth near the tournament field if you need to speak with me in person at site.

If you have any questions please email me privately and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate
draeco55 at attbi.com