[Steppes] Deathday Party at Jon & Gabrielle's

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 16:13:05 PDT 2002

Hello Steppes et al!

I've been told that the Baron announced our Deathday Party at Populace last night!  I have heard from some who are planning to come, but I have also heard from others who told me of others that plan to come (they haven't contacted me yet).  So, if you are thinking of coming, please let me know.  If you need ideas for costumes or suggestions or places to get costumes/accessories, please let me know!  Call me at 972-466-2276 or answer this email.

Thanks.  If you would like your own personal invitation, please send me your direct email and I will send it to you.

Gabrielle (my demeanor and demise are a secret - what's your's? [heh, heh, heh]