[Steppes] FW: Demo

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Oct 28 10:40:36 PST 2002

We have been invited to participate in a Demo with Amtguard on Halloween
night. If anyone would wish to participate please contact Sir Shon McGregor
at Roarkusa at aol.com <mailto:Roarkusa at aol.com> . If anyone decides to go
please let me know so that I can provide you with a sign up sheet and
flyers.
Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator