[Steppes] Claendar Events- Questions

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 2 12:06:50 PDT 2002

>>> 1. How does Elfsea feel about combining Artisan events
>>>    with us and awarding both titles at the same event ?

Doesn't this offer a problem, since you would think there is one winner in
such an event - and we'd be choosing two?  Potentially?

>>> 4. If Artisan is no longer against Pennsic on the
>>>    calendar, will we get more turnout ?

How did it work this year?  Who kept the numbers?

>>> 5. Would limiting the number of entries at Artisan
>>>    help it fit into the hall with Twelfth Night ?

I think it would help to have a more clear distinction between who is
competing, and who is merely displaying.  Almost none of the tables were
assigned this year; having pre-registration required for competition, and
giving them assigned tables in a specific area can help the Artisans who
need to judge but may be short on time.  Those with more time can look at
the displays.  It would also help those who wish to display, but have only
one or two entries, not the gamut required of an Artisan competitor.

                                             ---= Morgan

(got a lot of tuppences today, don't I?  <g>)

"What we play is life." ----= Louis Armstrong