[Steppes] Event Changes - Short

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 15:24:06 PDT 2002

I am pretty sure we're talking about Twelfth Night in
January 2004.
One reason I support this particular version is we
barely have enough active members to run Warlord
without adding Artisan to Warlord. First Monday is the
same weekend as Twelfth Night. I also don't believe
the kitchen in Canton is up to a Twelfth Night feast.

--- jwains <jwains at saintmail.net> wrote: > I would
tend to agree, but please not this year!  I