[Steppes] event calendar gerrymandering

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:38:37 PDT 2002

I'm sure that's not how to spell that word.  :)

Anyway, my question is this...I may have missed the specific thrust of the
orignal post, but what, exactly, has the crown asked for?  My vague
recollection was that the crown asked for less events, but perhaps they did
indeed ask for less events "on the kingdom calendar."

What's the purpose of that?  To encourage better participation at the other
events?  If that's the point, isn't it sort of against the spirit of the
request to hold the same events, just not on the calendar?

I'm just curious if someone who was at the place where the crown made this
wish known could re-clarify, as I seem to have missed the point.  :)

Morgan