[Steppes] Calendar ?

Ruff, David David.Ruff at valueoptions.com
Fri Oct 4 06:29:36 PDT 2002

M'lady and I choose events by what they are and distance and what friends
are going. For the most part I am an archer with interests in heavy list as
well. We (m'lady and I) choose events that will interest us and then think
about the distance, that said however I have about a 150 to 200 mile range,
after that the event needs to be on par with Pennsic or Gulf OR an event
that we have not been to for us to rack miles on a 120K mile car.

Do I want to see events mixed and such? depends what they are. I think one
"major" event a month would be great, we have been to two and three events a
month and that for us, is a push into real life and such - but it is fun. I
have no comment on what events to mix and match - I do not have a firm grasp
on the calendar of events and what each are - we are new to the barony and
have not been around to see the impact on other events. But that will change
as we continue to play :)

Ulrich of Carolingia