[Steppes] Event Changes -long

Maeva beiskaldi maeva at timecastle.net
Sun Oct 6 23:06:28 PDT 2002

On Thursday 03 October 2002 11:26, Cairenn wrote:
> Combine 12th night and Artisan, NO.  We did that once, it was the
> artisan that I won, it was a zoo!!!  The downside of taking Artisan off
> calendar, would be the inability to give awards, especially Oaks.  I
> think that the Oaks ceremony at Artisan is the only one I get to enjoy.

Actually, Cairenn, the Oak (and Acorn) are strictly Baronial awards, given
entirely at the discretion of their Excellencies.  Taking Artisan off the
calendar wouldn't make a difference, Crown presence (or endorsement) is not
necessary.  If they wanted to, their Excellencies could give them out at
Business Meeting or Populace.

--Maeva  (going back into lurker mode)