[Steppes] Event Changes -long

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 05:53:40 PDT 2002

>Actually, Cairenn, the Oak (and Acorn) are strictly Baronial awards, >given
>entirely at the discretion of their Excellencies.

Ummmm... point of order here.

Acorns are at the discretion of Fritz and Catrin as they are non-armigerous.
Oaks carry an AoA and are therefor at the discretion of the crown and are
reccomended by FnC preferably after consultation with the present Oaks, but
not limited by that restriction.

On a side note, if the intended recipient already has an AoA, the Crown will
most often rubber stamp such requests unless they know of some specific
reason the recipient should not get the award (a case I have as yet not
heard of, but it is possible).

Borek