[Steppes] Names, Rules, Titles, Etc.

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Tue Oct 15 15:38:32 PDT 2002

Replied privately.

-----Original Message-----
From: CelticCauldron33 at aol.com [mailto:CelticCauldron33 at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 5:32 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Names, Rules, Titles, Etc.

In a message dated 10/15/02 5:15:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
CelticCauldron33 writes:

> Greetings to the list and to all that reign within,

Thank you all for emailing and discussing this personally with me.  I really
appreciate your kindness "and tolerance".  I am "new" and don't know all of
the rules.  However, I am not "blind" to some of the SCA criteria.  I have
been reading and talking to others and know others and have for several
years
now ... that participate in the SCA.  This is one of the reasons I am
"interested" in becoming a member.

Below , you will find an email that I sent to Lady Gerita Delmar.
I hope by reading this , you will all understand where I am coming from.

> Yes , indeed.  I am very aware of the "differences" of the different
> societies.
> I have been learning all about the SCA for several years now ... so I may
> be a "newbie" to the older members , but I am not a "novice" when it comes
> to the knowledge of what it is about.
> I will admit that I don't know all of the ranks and how to get there ...
or