[Steppes] Steppes Fall Court potluck

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:44:20 PDT 2002

I will be bringing some meat to smoke all day.

There are 2 rules for success:
1. Never tell all you know.

Lost quotes:
I drank what??	-Socrates

I want my mummy	-Howard Carter

I thought you had the Compass?	-A. Airheart

Is it just me or is it hot out here? -Jean d'Arc

Told ya so. -Nostrodamus

I never liked Timmy. -Lassie and Mr. Wizard

Of all the reindeer, I found Comet the most tender. -Grinch W. S. C.