[Steppes] Joann Store Closing

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Oct 24 10:13:51 PDT 2002

the Plymouth Park Jo-anns I know is south of Highway 183 in Irving-
take the Story Road exit- turn left(south)
then it is on the left side of Story, after
you pass the big school playing field
(which is on the right side of Story Road).
At least the southbound side has finished the construction
from last year!
Pyro