[Steppes] Populace

Elizabeth J Peters lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Sep 18 16:07:30 PDT 2002

Good Gentles,

Directions to our home are posted below.  As you know, I am a smoker;
however, our home will be deodorized for those who are allergic and a
smoking area will be provided outdoors.

YIS,

Nuala
On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:07:16 EDT Hrldsmn at aol.com writes:
> Populace meeting is THIS Thursday, September 19 at the home of
> Vincenzo and
> Nuala, 440 South Westmorland, Dallas, 75211. It will begin at the
> usual 7:30
> time. The last Thursday of the month would have placed it four days
> before
> the next business meeting.
>
> Baron Edwin, Steppes Seneschal

Directions from Carrollton-Lewisville Area

Take I-35E south.  At the Loop 12 – I-35E split, take Loop 12 south.  The
three right lanes exit to Loop 12.  After you pass I-30, there are two
(2) exits for Jefferson.  You will take the second Jefferson exit, which
is Jefferson east.  There will be a signal for Loop 12 on the east side
of the bridge.  The third signal after that is Westmoreland Road.  Turn
right on Westmoreland.  On your right is a church (it is on the corner of
Jefferson & Westmoreland).  After you turn the corner, there are two (2)
entrances to the church’s parking lot.  The first one is at the end of
the church building and the second one is at the end of the parking lot.
Turn right into the second parking lot entrance.  You will be directly
across from our house.  It is a brown brick Tudor with a Japanese maple
in the front yard.

Take I-35E south.  Exit Mockingbird and turn right (west).  Mockingbird
becomes Westmoreland after you cross the Trinity.  After you go under
I-30, you will have signals at the following intersections, Fort Worth
Avenue, Davis Street and Jefferson Boulevard.  After you cross Davis, get
in the right lane.  After you cross Jefferson, you will see a church on
the corner on your right. There are two (2) entrances to the church’s