[Steppes] Re: [Glaslyn] Getting in touch w/ Fritz n Catrin

teebyrd at earthlink.net teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 30 18:04:25 PDT 2002

My Lady and anyone else who can help.

You need your email with your young girl and bairn on the way. I do
not have the Baroness home phone number if you will email it privately
or call my home at 972- 294-0121. (Sorry my lady I lost in the move)
My Lord said he would more than happily travel over to Catrin's and
fix the email problem for her.

In Service,
HL Joan
Canton of Glaslyn

On 30 Sep 2002 at 10:41, Kellie Hardy wrote:

> HI guys,
> Fritz is out of town through Oct. 7th, and won't be able to access
> his email.  My email is not cooperating at all; I have a backlog of
> over 1000 messages that keep downloading every time I try to log on,
> and I can't get new stuff.  Also, stuff I send out is bouncing for
> no good reason.  (I just hope this reaches the lists).  So,
> essentially, we are offline until someone comes to rescue the
> system....I am not able to make repairs.
>
> If you need to contact us, please call the home phone number (in the
> Steppesletter and Blackstar).  Before nine p.m.  Thanks.
>
> Catrin
----
White Sage Kindred of Dallas-Fort Worth
http://whitesage.ealdriht.org