[Steppes] Lost at Steppes Artisan

sp sharon at polkawitch.com
Mon Sep 2 18:54:39 PDT 2002

Lord Padraig

My thanks at your holding my crown and ice chest so safely!!  I am a little
confused, as Viscount Hightower emailed me that he has it as well?

And unfortunately, I am leaving for Chicago in a few days and will not
return til next week.  Do you know if anyone in your area will be attending
Wed night practice at Bedford Boys Ranch? I could arrange to be there (i
leave for chicago in the morning) or it could be given to a number of ppl
that live near here, OR wait until my return next week. (i.e. Timo is my
knight and can be given to him..no wait..he'll drink my crown!)

Anyway, if those times are not good, I will be back monday of next week and
can arrange sth then.

Again, my thanks at your keeping my stuff safe and sound and my apologies at
it getting left behind.

ld. vivaine