[Steppes] Perth Street

Julie Sanzgiri Julie at ettros.com
Thu Sep 5 06:12:39 PDT 2002

Greetings!

I am looking to join the SCA here and would love to go with you all.  Would that be possible?  My name is Julie Sanzgiri (aka Katheryn of Ayr, Scotland) and I was part of the SCA down in Austin for a time.

Please let me know, or if you suggest another venue for me to meet other folk.

Yours
Julie
alias Kate (short for Bob)